We are excited to welcome you back to Headwaters Outfitters. While we will look a little different, we are committed to continue to be the the professional outdoor outfitter and guide service you have always known. As local regulations change, we will continue to update you on our operations. We promise to do everything that we can, so that our customers and staff feel comfortable and protected while in our store and out on trips.
Please do not visit us if you, a close family member with whom you share a home, or a member of your party feels sick and/or has any combination of the following symptoms:
Fever Cough Colds Headache Chills Shortness-of-breath Sore-throat Muscle-Pain Loss-of-Taste
We will refund and/or move any deposits for any trips if you are feeling sick or know that you have been exposed to COVID-19. Our staff and guides will honor this as well.
Please See Updates Below on Individual Programs
- Opening May 9th- 7 days a week; 8am-6pm
- We encourage you to wear a face covering or masks while in store
- Hand Sanitizer stations will be available at entry ways
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing requirements
- Follow directional signage
- Limit touching of items
- Avoid Cash Transactions
- Private Shopping available by request
- Curbside Pick-up Available
- Starting May 9th
- Reservations Required
- Utilize Online Waivers
- 1-2 person trips only
- Float Trips after May 22nd,
- Be prepared to provide your own transportation to river access
- Please provide your own personal lunches and water
- Wear a buff or have face covering available at all times
- Bring personal gear if you have it; including waders, boots, rod
- Practice Leave No Trace and dispose of all personal trash in designated trash cans.
- Starting May, 11th
- Reservations Required
- Utilize Online waivers
- Face coverings or masks are required in shuttle vehicles
- No groups larger than 10
- Be prepared to provide your own transportation to river access.
- Bring your own gear if you have it; including PFD and Paddle
- Practice Leave No Trace and dispose of all trash in designated trash cans.
- We recommend paddlers and tubers be physically able to get in and out of boats/tubes on their own.
- Open Noon-6pm, 7 days a week
- Customer orders can be placed by emailing Taproom@headwatersoutfitters.com
- Food Trucks 12pm-Until
- MAMA BEARS HOME COOKING- Sunday-Wednesday
- THE CHEEF TEX MEX- Friday & Saturday
- The Lobster Dog, every other Thursday