- -honey wheat bread (the perfect sweetness to cut the saltiness of the chips)
- 3 slices each of prepackaged honey ham and honey roasted turkey
- A healthy handful of barbecue chips (my favorite because it’s like having barbecue sauce on your sandwich but you don’t have to worry about it dripping all over your boat carpet)
– Take two slices of bread and unfold them carefully on the most stable surface you can find. Designate one top slice, one bottom slice.
– Add turkey and ham slices to bottom slice
– Add handful of chips
-Place top slice on layers
-Be sure to smash the chips down with your topping piece of bread for efficient eating
* enjoy with a Mtn Dew to drink for extra hook-setting strength..